• Collaborate with Team members and leadership to drive key human resources functions including; workforce planning, employee relations, compensation, organizational effectiveness, performance management and recruitment.
• Play a lead role in the Training & Development activities.
• Attend career fairs and external HR activities as needed.
• Promote and support positive employee relations and an environment of open communication and trust.
• Provide support in all areas of the Human Resources business unit.
• Minimum of 5 years of Human Resource Generalist experience.
• Post-secondary education in Human Resources and/or CPHR designation preferred.
• Proven leadership skills in a team setting and the ability to operate objectively.
• Excellent written/verbal communications and interpersonal skills are essential.
• Ability to adapt to changing priorities.
• Some evenings and weekend work required.
Head Office: Box 8000, Boyle, Alberta, Canada T0A 0M0
Alberta-Pacific is a world leader in the forest industry, using today’s best technology to produce Elemental Chlorine-Free (ECF) kraft pulp while keeping far below limits for emissions. They also practice some of the world’s most innovative forest management approaches, such as ecosystem management, looking beyond the trees to the forest as a whole in order to maintain biodiversity.