Independent harvesting contractors who supply wood to Resolute Forest Products in Northwestern Ontario are looking for supervisors to oversee the workflow of their operations.
- Ensure workers are meeting high safety standards
- Ensure employees are working efficiently
- Conflict management and resolving issues that arise
- Problem solving in a fast-paced environment
- Act as a link between subordinates and upper management
- Ability to remain calm under pressure
- Experience in a leadership or supervisory role
- Knowledgeable and experienced in a logging operation
Supervisors are expected to be at the operation daily. Location and specific dynamics of operations vary, depending on the contractor. Some contractors require workers to live in camps during the week, and some require daily commuting to the operation.
All contractors are committed to safe, environmentally compliant operations and offer competitive wages.
Head Office: 2001 Neebing Ave, Thunder Bay, Ontario, Canada P7E 6S3
Independent harvesting contractors who supply wood to Resolute Forest Products in Northwestern Ontario are looking for heavy equipment operators, truck drivers/haulers, mechanics, supervisors, and road construction workers to fully staff their operations.