We are growing! Tolko is seeking individuals to join our Lumber, Plywood and OSB Sales Teams!
Through our sales training program, candidates enter Tolko as Sales Assistants before moving into Sales Trainee roles. Once training is complete, Trainees move into Sales Representative positions. This model ensures new hires receive extensive training in product knowledge, supply chain, operations, account management, and industry practices to ensure their success for years to come! Delivering exceptional customer service and providing overall sales support to Tolko’s sales team, successful candidates will also learn how to manage customers and sell products to Tolko’s customers.
The ideal candidate is a motivated and driven professional interested in pursuing a career in sales within the forest products industry. This unique opportunity will provide successful candidates with the potential to grow professionally and financially.
• Post secondary degree in a related field
• Previous customer service or sales experience preferred
• Strong customer service orientation with a passion for building relationships
• Excellent interpersonal, organizational, and computer based analytical skills
• Must be a self-starter with a high degree of initiative, resourcefulness and creativity
• Must be able to work effectively in a fast-paced team environment
• Fluency in French is considered a definite asset
• Knowledge of the forestry industry is considered an asset
• Care for yourself and your family with competitive pay and exceptional benefits
• Work with the best and brightest in the industry
• Live where you work
• Work at a company where safety is a core value
• Be part of a sustainable and environmentally responsible company
Already have experience in lumber, plywood or Oriented Strand Board (OSB)?
We’re open and ready to talk with you about Sales Representative opportunities!
Build your career with us and apply today!
When you join Tolko, you are signing on with an industry leader in world markets that has built success through three generations with over 3000 employees and growing. Our structure and culture encourage innovation, growth, and change in an open environment. To explore current career opportunities and become a part of our community, apply online today via www.tolko.com.
Follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook, and Twitter to stay up to date on Tolko news and job postings.
We thank all candidates for their interest; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Head Office: 3000 - 28th Street, Vernon, British Columbia, Canada V1T 6M1
Tolko is a family run, privately owned, Canadian company diversified by geography and product. Tolko manufactures lumber, plywood and veneer, oriented strand board, co-products, biomass power, and a growing number of specialty wood products. Founded in 1956, Tolko today directly employs over 3000 people in 17 operations across Western Canada and delivers products to more than 30 countries around the world.