• Perform confidential administrative work under direction of the senior leadership team.
• Obtain information from internal and external contacts and compile data for various reports.
• Prepare written transcripts from notes and meeting minutes.
• Maintain confidential subject files.
• Coordinate schedules and prepare detailed travel itineraries.
• Manage e-mail and calendars.
• Coordinate events (Board Meetings, Luncheons, etc.).
• Manage daily office activities and requirements.
• Periodic travel to the Edmonton office location for coverage or meetings as required.
• Flexible work schedule occasionally required.
• Post-Secondary administrative degree or diploma, plus five years related experience.
• Advanced computer applications skills (Microsoft PowerPoint, Word, Excel, Outlook).
• Proficient experience in minute-taking.
• Exceptional multi-tasking skills.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills; outstanding interpersonal skills.
• High degree of professionalism and confidentiality.
Travelling may be required.
Overtime may be required.
Minimum experience: 5 to 10 years
Minimum educational level: Certificate/Diploma from a College or CEGEP
Head Office: Box 8000, Boyle, Alberta, Canada T0A 0M0
Alberta-Pacific is a world leader in the forest industry, using today’s best technology to produce Elemental Chlorine-Free (ECF) kraft pulp while keeping far below limits for emissions. They also practice some of the world’s most innovative forest management approaches, such as ecosystem management, looking beyond the trees to the forest as a whole in order to maintain biodiversity.