This profile has been set to private.
Share this job
Reporting to the Maintenance Supervisor, the electrician is accountable to:
• Operate within a multi-skilled environment to maintain the plant’s machinery and equipment, while improving processes to minimize disruption to the production line;
• Perform preventative maintenance on electrical in accordance with standardized procedures;
• Troubleshoot and repair electrical equipment;
• Maintain a preventative maintenance program for plant equipment;
• Perform work in a manner consistent with plant safety, housekeeping standards and quality checks.
• Strong work ethic and proven safety record;
• Valid Electrical Journeyperson Trade Qualification;
• Proven problem solving and trouble shooting skills;
• Ability to read blueprints, diagrams and schematic drawings to assemble and repair equipment and follow work procedures & processes;
• Ability to work independently and take initiatives;
• Strong interpersonal skills; both verbal and written communication required.
Canadian Kraft Paper offers competitive wages and a group benefits package that helps takes care of you and your family; including health, dental, life and AD&D insurance. Providing a company sponsored pension plan, is another way that we help provide a future for our employees. Canadian Kraft Paper understands that what defines a person is more than just their career; that’s why we support a work/life balance so that you can live the life that makes you……YOU!
Living in The Pas
The Pas is one of the oldest and most striking settlements in Northern Manitoba. It is truly a place to call home for those that love the outdoors with an abundance of activities such as skiing, hiking, ATV and skidoo trails, camping, boating, hunting and fishing. In Manitoba, these are at their finest! Boasting one of the three true blue lakes in existence, Clearwater Lake’s raw, natural beauty attracts visitors from around the world.
Learn more from the website at www.townofthepas.com about the wonders of The Pas, where the Northern Lights shine year-round.