Date de publication : 03 janvier 2018 Lieu d’emploi : Vernon Numéro du poste : GWF-72514 Type d’emploi : Temps plein Début : Immédiatement
Entreprise :Tolko Site Web :www.tolko.com Adresse : 3000 - 28th Street, Vernon, Colombie-Britannique, Canada V1T 6M1
Description des fonctions
Tolko is seeking highly motivated and experienced sales professionals to join our Sales Team in Vernon, BC!
You bring a passion for sales. You bring your best self to work every day. You are results focused. You build strong relationships. We provide an environment built on strong values, where professional growth is ongoing and success is rewarded. Does this sound like a good fit? We currently have opportunities for well-qualified sales professionals to join our amazing North America sales team in lumber, plywood or oriented-strand board (OSB) as well as with our Brokerage team.
How will you contribute? You’ll work with sales managers to identify, develop and maintain a customer base in accordance with Tolko’s sales strategy. You’ll maximize net return to Tolko through effective planning and strategy execution, leveraging your industry and market knowledge.
• Post secondary degree in a related field
• 5 or more years of related sales experience, ideally in lumber, plywood, OSB or relevant building material experience
• Strong customer service orientation with a passion for building relationships
• Excellent interpersonal, organizational and computer based analytical skills
• A self-starter with a high degree of initiative, resourcefulness and creativity
• Ability to work effectively and manage competing demands in a fast-paced team environment
• Knowledge of the forestry industry is an asset
• Fluency in French is an asset
• Care for yourself and your family with competitive pay and exceptional benefits
• Work with the best and brightest in the industry
• Work at a company where safety is a core value
• Be part of a sustainable and environmentally responsible company
Build your career with us and apply today!
When you join Tolko, you are signing on with an industry leader in world markets that has built success through three generations with over 3000 employees and growing. Our structure and culture encourage innovation, growth, and change in an open environment. To explore current career opportunities and become a part of our community, apply online today via www.tolko.com.
Follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook, and Twitter to stay up to date on Tolko news and job postings.
We thank all candidates for their interest; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Siège social : 3000 - 28th Street, Vernon, Colombie-Britannique, Canada V1T 6M1
Tolko est une entreprise privée canadienne dont les activités sont diversifiées au plan géographique et des produits. Tolko fabrique du bois d’œuvre, du papier kraft non blanchi, des panneaux, des coproduits, de l’énergie à base de biomasse et un nombre croissant de produits de bois spécialisés dans ses installations de l’Ouest canadien. Fondée en 1956, Tolko emploie directement plus de 3000 personnes et expédie ses produits dans une trentaine de pays.