Canfor Energy North Limited is currently seeking Labour and Rail Load Out Employees. We are looking for candidates who are interested in manual labour positions in a production environment.
Expect competitive compensation and benefits, together with a safe, high-quality work environment and a great team of friendly, family-oriented and committed individuals. Shift work will be required at this 7 day a week operation.
– The ability to work in a safe and efficient manner
– Available to work day, afternoon & graveyard shifts in labor and production roles
– Completion of grade 12, a GED or a minimum of 5 years related work experience
– Good interpersonal skills and communication, enthusiastic, positive attitude
– Ability to analyze and troubleshoot
– Knowledge of pellet manufacturing processes would be an asset
Canfor offers a comprehensive, flexible benefits package that allows you to customize your benefits to meet your individual needs, and includes health and dental coverage as well as life, accident and disability insurance. In addition to this, we offer pension and other benefits.