Who We Are:
Canfor is one of the world’s largest and most respected integrated forest products companies. For more than 75 years, we have been delivering top-quality lumber, pulp and paper products to our valued customers worldwide. With operations in Western Canada and the Southern United States, and sales offices around the world, you can find Canfor products in every corner of the globe. We are leaders in sustainable forest management and in converting wood residuals into green energy.
As we continue to grow our company and our markets, find out how you can grow your career with us.
Canfor is currently seeking Production Employees to join our team. We are looking for candidates who are interested in a growth opportunity in a production environment who will train in various areas of the mill site. This position involves manual labour and possible exposure to dusts and/or chemicals.
– The ability to work in a safe and efficient manner
– Available to work day, afternoon & graveyard shifts in labor and production roles
– Completion of grade 12, a GED or a minimum of 5 years related work experience, or equivalent training (eg. OFA3, grading ticket, trade, etc.)
– Good interpersonal skills and communication
– Ability to analyze and troubleshoot
– Enthusiastic, positive attitude
– Knowledge of the lumber manufacturing process would be an asset
Preference may be given to those with a Level 3 First Aid ticket.
Hiring for this position is ongoing and will be filled as required. To be considered for this position, please apply today.
In order to be eligible for this position, you must be legally entitled to work in Canada for our Company.
There has never been a better time to join the Canfor team and become part of the modern forest industry. We have a wide range of rewarding careers in some of the best communities in North America, with plenty of room for advancement. Our mills are modern, high-tech and safe; and our marketing and sales activities are world-class. We offer competitive compensation and benefits packages, and are committed to the professional development of our employees.