Canfor Pulp is currently seeking an experienced Certified Millwright to join our team.
Our Certified Millwrights are dedicated individuals that consult and collaborate with the Maintenance Team and others to coordinate maintenance activities to reduce downtime while maintaining safe work practices at all times. They are skilled individuals that troubleshoot process maintenance issues, are innovative in preventative maintenance practices and are passionate about their chosen careers. They contribute and foster a positive and innovative work environment.
In this role, you will be responsible for the maintenance, repair, installation & modification of all pulp mill related equipment to safely maximize uptime, quality, and productivity.
– Certified Journeyman
– Superior troubleshooting skills
– Solid background in heavy industry and construction
– You have excellent communication and interpersonal skills with a proven ability to work with others to perform all aspects of maintenance activities.
– The ability to work in a safe and efficient manner
– Completion of grade 12, a GED or a minimum of 5 years related work experience
– Good interpersonal skills and communication, enthusiastic, positive attitude
– Ability to analyze and troubleshoot
– Knowledge of manufacturing processes would be an asset
When applying for this role, please attach a photo or scanned copy of your Red Seal or Interprovincial TQ.
Canfor offers a comprehensive, flexible benefits package that allows you to customize your benefits to meet your individual needs, and includes health and dental coverage as well as life, accident and disability insurance. In addition to this, we offer pension and other benefits.