Alberta-Pacific Forest Industries Inc. (Al-Pac) is seeking highly motivated, enthusiastic and supportive team players to fill two (2) Operating Technician vacancies in the Fibreline business unit.
These are non-permanent, sixth-month positions working on a full-time basis at our mill site near Boyle, Alberta. Both positions are on rotating day and nights shifts.
• Provide daily operational help in the Fibreline area.
• Rotate through all field positions and future operation of both panel positions within the business unit.
• Actively participate in the SMART process and to model safe behavior on a regular basis.
• Support the continuous improvement process by actively taking part in process optimization within the team.
• Deals actively and works closely with his/her team members with all operating issues that involve safety, environment, production, quality and costs.
• High School Diploma or equivalent.
• Must have a valid driver’s license (GDL removed) with an acceptable driving history.
• Excellent problem solving skills and basic knowledge of root cause analysis.
• Willingness to work with chemicals used for cooking and bleaching process.
• Desire to learn new areas and experience new challenges.
• Basic computer skills (Word, Excel, Power Point).
Please forward your resume in confidence to email@example.com.
We wish to express our thanks to all applicants for their interest and effort in applying for the position; however, only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Alberta-Pacific Forest Industries Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from all qualified individuals.
The closing date for this position is January 16, 2020.