We’re looking for a Woodlands Accounting Analyst to complete Ontario Regional office team in Timmins.
Reporting to the Regional Controller – Ontario, you will be responsible to manage the complete cycle of woodlands contractor payments, producing financial analyses, reports and performing accounting tasks.
* Process woodlands contractor payment accurately and timely.
* Book and reconcile cost accruals.
* Coordinate with operations update of payment rate tables based on contracts.
* Manage contractor advances and fuel deductions.
* Produce management reports such as roads funding and crown dues.
* Process and control roads construction and maintenance invoices as per contract.
* Participate actively to the monthly closing including preparation of the required journal entries and accruals, balance sheet accounts analysis, inventory reconciliations, financial reports.
* Share best practices with other finance team members within the organization on tools, system utilization and processes.
* Strong attention to detail as well as both technical and analytical skills.
* Resourcefulness, independence, and ability to work under tight deadlines.
* Ability to make information understandable and ability to work on a team.
* Excellent organizational, communication, and decision-making skills.
* Flexibility and excellent customer service skills.