Canadian Kraft Paper offers a work environment that promotes diversity, embraces change, and encourages continuous growth and development for every team member. We offer a workplace where everyone plays an essential role in the success of our Company and where individual efforts are acknowledged. If you thrive in a dynamic and challenging environment, we want you to be a part of our Team!
Our structure and culture encourages innovation, growth and change in an open environment, and we believe in and practice environmental sustainability.
The E&I Reliability Technologist is responsible for optimizing and improving the reliability of all electrical and instrumentation systems in the chip feed, pulpmill, papermill, warehouse and effluent system areas, and Steam and Recovery Plant as well as support the continuous improvement initiatives for our operation.
• The incumbent will possess a Diploma in either Electrician or Instrumentation Technology or equivalent experience in construction or maintenance of electrical or instrumentation systems will be considered.
• Eligibility to be certified under the Certified Technicians and Technology
• DCS and PLC programming experience.
• Exceptional written skills, ensuring accurate record keeping, documentation and report writing.
• Interpersonal skills and the ability to work within a team environment.
• The successful applicant is required to be a self-starter with excellent organizational, problem solving, and must possess the ability to work with minimal supervision and changing priorities.
• The ability to pay keen attention to detail is essential and must have working knowledge of computer programs.
LIVING IN THE PAS:
The Pas community is one of the oldest and most striking settlements in Northern Manitoba. It is truly a place to call home for all those that love the outdoors with an abundance of outdoor activities such as skiing, hiking, ATV and skidoo trails; and camping, boating, hunting and fishing are at their finest! Boasting one of the three true blue lakes in existence, its raw natural beauty attracts visitors from around the world.
Learn more from the website at www.discoverthepasocn.ca about the wonders of The Pas, where the Northern Lights shine year-round.