Alberta-Pacific Forest Industries Inc. (Al-Pac) is seeking a highly motivated, enthusiastic and
supportive team player for the role of a Millwright Apprentice.
This is a four-year non-permanent contract position working on a full-time basis at our mill site
near Boyle, AB. General working hours for this position are Monday -Thursday, 7:00a.m. – 5:00p.m.
The successful candidate will receive a competitive annual salary including paid pension and
matching RRSP program, 4-weeks annual vacation, company paid dental and extended health
benefits, with many additional employee incentives.
Al-Pac’s Apprenticeship Program covers technical training costs and contributes towards
books, supplies, and mileage to attend training.
• Acquire the necessary skills and technical training to become a competent
• Work with the maintenance team to learn and perform all required tasks in accordance
with mill quality and mechanical standards
• Follow a range of mandatory work instructions (including the use of PPE where relevent)
to safeguard the environment and the wellbeing of oneself and others
• Commitment to quality and continuous improvement
• Indentured Millwright Apprentice would be an asset
• Minimum of a High School Diploma or GED
• Successfully complete any required program entrance exams and Alberta-Pacific’s online behavioral assessment
• Must have a valid driver’s license (GDL removed) with an acceptable driving history
Please forward your resume in confidence to email@example.com by September 25th , 2021.
Al-Pac is an equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from all qualified
individuals. We wish to express our thanks to all applicants for their interest and effort in
applying for this position; however, only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.