Alberta-Pacific Forest Industries Inc. (Al-Pac) is seeking a highly motivated, enthusiastic and supportive team player for the role of Executive Assistant.
This is a full-time permanent position working Monday-Thursday at our Edmonton office. The successful candidate will receive a competitive annual salary including paid pension and matching RRSP program, 4-weeks annual vacation, company paid dental and extended health benefits, with many additional employee incentives. For candidates requiring relocation, Alberta-Pacific offers an attractive relocation assistance package.
• Perform confidential administrative work under direction of the senior leadership team.
• Obtain information from internal and external contacts and compile data for various reports.
• Assist in creating and preparing financial reports; transcribe existing financial reports.
• Prepare various written communications in both Japanese and English languages.
• Communicate orally with management, owners, and visitors in both Japanese and English languages.
• Coordinate schedules and arrange detailed travel itineraries.
• Maintain confidential subject files; manage e-mail and calendars.
• Manage daily office activities and requirements; coordinate events (meetings, luncheons, etc.).
• Periodic travel to the Boyle millsite office location for coverage or meetings as required.
• Flexible work schedule occasionally required.
• Candidates must be fluent communicators in both English and Japanese languages.
• Preference given to candidates who have previously worked in Japan or for a Japanese owned company with an understanding of the Japanese business culture.
• Accounting experience, with computerized accounting experience is preferred.
• Must be currently eligible to work in Canada.
• Post-Secondary administrative degree or diploma an asset.
• Advanced computer applications skills (Microsoft PowerPoint, Word, Excel, Outlook).
• Proficient experience in minute-taking.
• Exceptional multi-tasking skills.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills; outstanding interpersonal skills.
• High degree of professionalism and confidentiality.