Alberta-Pacific Forest Industries Inc. (Al-Pac) is seeking a highly motivated, enthusiastic and supportive team player for the role of Accounts Payable Technician.
This is a full-time permanent position working Monday-Thursday, 7:00a.m. – 5: 00p.m at the mill site. The successful candidate will receive a competitive annual salary including paid pension and matching RRSP program, 4-weeks annual vacation, company paid dental and extended health benefits, with many additional employee incentives. For candidates requiring relocation, Alberta-Pacific offers an attractive relocation assistance package.
• Perform daily and month-end Accounts Payable duties.
• Account reconciliations.
• Flexibility to work with multiple computerized software environments.
• Interface regularly with the Business Unit and other internal team members, and external customers and vendors.
• Post-secondary in Business Administration or equivalent education is preferred.
• Related accounting experience, with computerized accounting experience.
• Proficient in Microsoft Excel.
• Be a highly self-motivated team player and able to work in a fast paced environment.
• Ability to multitask and prioritize with excellent organizational skills.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
Please forward your resume in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We wish to express our thanks to all applicants for their interest and effort in applying for the position; however, only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Alberta-Pacific Forest Industries Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from all qualified individuals.
Closing date for this position is August 22, 2019.